Partner with us
Do you share our vision of a world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live?
Whether you're interested in giving back to the communities you serve and work in, motivating and engaging your team, or building awareness through a cause marketing initiative, we'll work with your organization to create a customized partnership plan that meets your strategic giving objectives.
When you partner with Habitat Vancouver Island North, you won't simply be helping families build decent, affordable homes; you’ll be building a healthier and more productive community. In fact, every Habitat home build helps create $175,000 worth of benefits to the local community.
The benefits of partnering with us
We'll help you develop a customized plan based on your organization’s strategic giving objectives. Here are just some of the benefits of getting involved.
- Contribute to the community you and your employees live and work in.
- Sponsor a Habitat home, help build the home, and hand the keys to the new Habitat homeowner.
- Engage your employees on a build site to boost morale and increase employee retention.
- Create employee fundraising programs, payroll deduction plans or corporate matching plans.
- Generate invaluable goodwill and elevate your corporate profile.
- Gain recognition as a contributor to the community. We'll let our large base of volunteers and supporters know how your organization is helping build safe and affordable homes!
How your organization can get involved
Invest in your organization and community by engaging your team on a Habitat for Humanity build site or at the ReStore.
Build your profile and engage with the community while helping to raise funds for a great cause.
Build your brand while supporting Habitat for Humanity. We offer several advertising opportunities, including on our ReStore trucks and build t-shirts.
There are many ways for organizations to fundraise on Habitat for Humanity's behalf. Hold a car wash, game night, silent auction, or come up with something new! We can help you get the word out and provide you with signage for the event.
Donating to the ReStore is a great way to move discontinued or excess stock, deal with gently-used returns, and show your customers that you care about the environment and community.
Contact us to learn more
Find out how we can customize a partnership plan to meet your organization’s giving objectives by emailing email@example.com.